Terry J. Stevinson Fellowship
This fellowship was established in honor of Terry J. Stevinson, a founding board member of Common Sense Policy Roundtable (CSPR). CSPR is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) free-enterprise think tank dedicated to the protection and promotion of Colorado’s economy.
Thanks to Mr. Stevinson’s continuing dedication to free enterprise this fellowship has been named in his honor.
The Terry J. Stevinson Research Fellowship is a year-long commitment. CSPR is an organization dedicated to developing deep insights into critical policy issues. With a strong emphasis on understanding the full economic and fiscal ramifications of policy choices, the Research Fellow will be responsible for supporting the public-facing research items that CSPR develops.
- Background research into issues on the CSPR agenda
- Data assembly necessary to run macroeconomic simulation models
- Support writing of reports
- Preparation of formatted presentations
- Critical thinker – Make logical arguments regarding impacts of policy changes
- Problem solver –Explore creative solutions to data roadblocks?
- Good communicator – Ability to articulate the crucial points needed to understand the impacts of the policy change
- Team oriented – Enjoy working closely with others, sharing information and insights
Masters or Ph.D. level student or graduate. Study in area of economics or public policy. Specialized focus on state budget issues, education, energy or urban planning, with interest in economic impacts of public policy.
Work requirement: 20+ per week, with flexible combination of remote and in-office schedule
Fellowship Stipend: $25,000 for 10 months
For best consideration, please submit your application materials as soon as possible.
Send all application materials to: Chris@csprco.org. No phone or mail applications will be accepted.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
- Writing sample on an economic or policy issue